Does mobile device use by Police create more problems than answers?
EnAML – What is an Enterprise Applications Mobility Layer?
- The ability to connect all your enterprise applications through one layer which connects to any mobile device.
- Work directly with your content, including full editing and object creation capabilities.
- View, through a mobile device, exactly the same applications as you do on your desktop.
- Never feel out of touch with your team or organisation.
EnAML – How does it work?
- Connects the device in your hand to the enterprise platform.
- Uses existing gateway connections or incorporates VPN connections if required.
- Translates, on demand, the content from your server to a format that can be viewed and interacted with on the mobile device.
- Securely views and interacts with all your content.
- EnAML can interact even if the server was not previously compatible with the device – it is now.
- No data is ever stored on the device. Also, the interaction with server is completely secure and compliant with any Data Protection/Data Compliance requirements.
- From Business Intelligence to ERP applications – many formats and vendors.
- Custom and bespoke modules.
- Content types from all popular reporting and dashboard vendors.
- Generic file types – spreadsheets, documents, slide decks, interactive PDFs and more.
- Adobe Flash, Active X, Silverlight, Java or any native solution.
- No re-engineering of content.
EnAML – How do users access it?
- An “intelligent” email provides two links – one to the App Store to download the layer free of charge and the other to bind the device to the profile you specify.
- Provisioning and leveraging content and applications takes minutes.
- An intuitive app utilizes the skills the user already has with their enterprise applications and mobile device.
For an Introduction to EnAML and our unusual startup, iNovar,watch this video.
For an introduction to the 2Go Mobile Now solution watch this video.